Follow by Email

Sunday, December 09, 2001

8:12am est: I've hit a snag in the publication of my newsletter... (http://www.topica.com/lists/PEEVES/)
the host, Topica, is down for maintenance! I hope it's back up soon, cuz I have a lot of housework to do today:

Living in sunny south Florida can have its benefits, but one of the drawbacks is the number of "critters" one has to contend with. My daughter keeps getting lice... and every time we have to eradicate this problem it is time consuming and expensive. Shampooing with lice shampoo, combing through the hair for nits, washing every stitch of laundry in the house, and spraying everything that can't be washed with lice spray... it's enough to make me want to shave all of our heads and keep 'em that way!

Last night I did most of it, but went to bed at 2am exhausted, knowing that the baby was going to get me up first thing in the morning, not to mention that I (thought I) had to send out my newsletter... surpise surprise... I could have taken the baby and gone back to bed for a while if I'd known that Topica wasn't going to be finished with their maintenance yet!