Follow by Email

Saturday, August 28, 2004

gmail and lazy

Well, I finally got an invitation to gmail, and it looks pretty good. What sold me on it was the archive feature I've been hearing so much about. With 1GB of storage space, one can archive quite a bit of useful info.

I'm not sure whether I'll just forward individual emails that I want to archive to it, or start directing mail from certain sources there... but it's a great resource to have.

I wonder how long it will be by invitation only... and whether they plan to charge money for it when it IS available to all?

I'm skipping my cardio workout today. My knees hurt... and I don't know if I'll have a Jiu Jitsu lesson this afternoon or not. Just in case, I'd rather save my energy for THAT.

I started off the day with 3 Chips Ahoy cookies and a glass of Coca Cola. Never going to win the $100,000 in the Body-for-LIFE Challenge that way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got a new gmail account yesterday too!!
I havent played around w/ it much yet!
the other sistersunshine

Sister Sunshine said...

I'd love to hear what other people think...
I love it so far. It's nothing like ANY other email account I've ever had, and that's saying a LOT!