Follow by Email

Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday Madness!

I'll get my answers up here later... but I wanted to go ahead and post the questions for those who want to play...

1. My ________ is the most used piece of furniture in my house.
2. The one electronic 'gadget' that I use most often is my ________.
3. My favorite appliance, and the one I absolutely cannot live without is the _______.
4. One thing that I thought I just HAD to have at one time, and I now barely ever use, is my _______.
5. I find it easiest to keep in touch with family and friends via ________.
6. I own more cd's (or other music media) than I do _________.
7. All my important addresses are stored in/on my _________.
8. If I had to live without TWO keys on my keyboard, I would choose _________.
9. I probably own about _____ pieces of software that I haven't used in years.
10. There are a few food items that I try NEVER to run out of, and those would be __________.

9 comments:

Sister Sunshine said...

Okay. Here are my lame answers, LOL


1. My computer chair is the most used piece of furniture in my house.
2. The one electronic 'gadget' that I use most often is my computer. (duh)
3. My favorite appliance, and the one I absolutely cannot live without is the refrigerator. as Hurricane Frances so rudely reminded me...
4. One thing that I thought I just HAD to have at one time, and I now barely ever use, is my multitrack recording device. (I need accessories before I can use it.)
: (
5. I find it easiest to keep in touch with family and friends via email. (but sometimes I have to resort to using the phone...)
6. I own more cd's (or other music media) than I do uh... nothing. (I don't have a lot of cd's... I sold them all when I was super broke)
7. All my important addresses are stored in/on my aol address book or paper address book in my purse.
8. If I had to live without TWO keys on my keyboard, I would choose the two in betweenj the alt and ctrl keys on the right hand side of the spacebar... one is a "windows" key, the other I've never ever used and just tested it to see what it was... it does the same thing as right clicking or going to the "edit" menu. Cute!
9. I probably own about 0 pieces of software that I haven't used in years. I don't have any software that I don't use...
10. There are a few food items that I try NEVER to run out of, and those would be Coca-Cola and Chocolate, LOL.

Blog Bloke said...

The Bloke's favorite electronic toy?

I can't tell you because my wife would be very annoyed.

Sister Sunshine said...

Oh me, oh my, whatever could THAT be?
; )

Cub & Jen said...

I wish you had not given your answers. I was going to have fun guessing. I am right there with you on the chocolate and the rest of my family joins you on the coca-cola. I'll take mine as a Slurpee! -Jen

Cub & Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sister Sunshine said...

You coulda guessed before you looked, LOL
; )

MIKE DA HAT said...

I have a note. I'm excused games today.

Nat said...

Wow; I never knew what that key was for either. Sounds like it could come in handy though if you're a keyboard person rather than a mouse and menu person.....Thanks for playing MM!! =) ~Otto (moderator)

Sister Sunshine said...

You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by!
: )