Follow by Email

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Monday Madness!

I'll post my responses tomorrow... here you go:

(If you want to pick and choose 5 (or more; or less) out of the following 10 to answer, go ahead. I know this could be a big challenge and I'd rather you answer some of them than none of them at all.....)

Name THREE of your........

1. Pet Peeves:
2. Favorite Sounds:
3. Desk Items:
4. Biggest Fears:
5. Biggest Challenges:
6. Newest 'Toys':
7. Most Used Words:
8. Most Mispelled Words:
9. Favorite Disney Characters:
10. Bookmarks on Your Homepage:

2 comments:

Sister Sunshine said...

Okay. Here are my long-awaited responses:

Name THREE of your........

1. Pet Peeves:
Kids not doing their chores, drivers not using turn signals, mean and spiteful or unreasonable people
2. Favorite Sounds:
Birds singing at daybreak, baby's even breath while sleeping, melodic music with good lyrics or no lyrics
3. Desk Items:
Pen, paper, telephone
4. Biggest Fears:
That I'll grow senile before I die, that something bad will happen to one of my children, that I'll be incapacitated in some way and become a burden to my family
5. Biggest Challenges:
LIFE!, obtaining gainful employment or at least generating steady income, raising my children to be productive and polite people
6. Newest 'Toys':
Gosh. We're broke... so I don't get too many of those. But the NEWEST ones I have are my DVD ROM/CD-RW drive (that writes CDs, not DVDs), does a wire for my USB drive count? (It plugs into the back and extends to the front so I can plug in my pen drive), TWO pen drives that I got for Christmas
7. Most Used Words:
I love you, SHUT UP!, NO!
8. Most Mispelled Words:
Uh... I'm a perfectionist, so I don't tend to misspell words much. But I did miss a few in the spelling tests at college in English class. Can't remember what they were, though...
9. Favorite Disney Characters:
Pluto, Mickey, Donald Duck
10. Bookmarks on Your Homepage:
freecycle.org, my web portfolio: http://www.sistersunshine.com/website/WPdefault.htm
and the computer tricks & tips club: http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/Computer_tricks_and_tips/

allie said...

i swear i answered these ... are they floating out in cyber space somewhere????