Follow by Email

Monday, October 18, 2004

Monday Madness!

This one is a "fill in the blank" all about computers. As usual, I'll wait 'til later to answer...

1. I have reformatted my hard drive about ____ times.
2. I usually reformat my hard drive about ____ times a year.
3. When I'm working in a document, I save about every ____ minutes.
4. I've upgraded my computer by adding ______________.
5. I've got about ____ CD's/floppies with info on them and about ____ of them aren't labeled.
6. Since I've been using my computer, I find the easiest way to organize my files is to ______________. (Looking for suggestions!!)
7. I have ____ email accounts.
8. Whenever I have a computer-related question, I usually call _________.
9. I usually use a search engine when looking for ___________.
10. My computer is about _______ old.

1 comment:

Sister Sunshine said...

1. I have reformatted my hard drive about 1 times (THIS hard drive, LOL).
2. I usually reformat my hard drive about 1 times a year.
3. When I'm working in a document, I save about every 5 minutes.
4. I've upgraded my computer by adding nothing. I can't afford it.
5. I've got an unknown number or CD's/floppies with info on them and I don't know how many of them aren't labeled. Probably not many, cuz I'm anal that way...
6. Since I've been using my computer, I find the easiest way to organize my files is to create folders and subfolders. Wanna take a look at my file system?
7. I have too many email accounts to remember. I don't even check all of them any more.
8. Whenever I have a computer-related question, I usually call my son. Or I go to http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/Computer_tricks_and_tips
9. I usually use a search engine when looking for general information.
10. My computer is about 5 years old. (I know... it's on borrowed time... but can't afford a new motherboard... etc.)