Follow by Email

Saturday, October 16, 2004

An open letter to MSN, Yahoo, and AOL

Much to my chagrin, I find that every time I visit the above named sites, my Spybot Searh & Destroy Program tells me it's had to block the download of spyware! The two offending pieces of spyware are "Avenue A" and "Doubleclick".

I am offended and saddened by this development, as one would be led to believe that MSN, Yahoo, and AOL are all trustworthy sites to visit! Why do you ally yourselves with these lowlifes? Don't you know that spyware is the number one problem on the web today... causing even more computer problems than the average virus? Give me a break.

If you do not stop attaching these parasites to my email progams, I will stop using all three of you... in favor of more savory alternatives. At least gmail doesn't slow down and screw up my computer! Sure... they may gather information about me... but it's NOT SAVED ON MY COMPUTER.

STAY OFF OF MY COMPUTER. IF I WANT YOU IN MY FILES, I'LL INVITE YOU. UNTIL THEN, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

P.S. If anyone wants a gmail invitation, gimme a holler.

No comments: