Follow by Email

Friday, October 01, 2004

The other shoe

Well, it fell today. I officially demoted myself from owner to member of the Hollywood Florida Freecycle group. If I posted here the letters that led to this decision, you people would shit your britches. More politics than Washington! Ugh. Well, my new group is awesome. And I'll let you join it even if you DON'T live here. So whatever. Let the people who feel like they have to be controlling do what they want. I know for a fact that people always get what they truly deserve in the end.

2 comments:

Michael Tyas said...

that sounds awful? Were you the creator of the site? Who can dethrone the creator?

Sister Sunshine said...

It's a worldwide organization, and in order to use the freecycle name and logo you have to follow their rules. Problem is, the rules are not the same for everyone, and they're subject to change. I had quite
enough of the politics. I've got a new group now, in which no one can tell me what to do. If you'd like to check it out, it's:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HollywoodFLCommunityClub

: )
~Lydia