Follow by Email

Monday, November 01, 2004

Monday Madness!

Do you.....

1. Code your own website or use a template?
2. Use a digital camera or a film camera? If digital, do you print your own pictures, order them online, or send them out?
3. Make your own cards or buy them at a card shop?
4. Draw your own graphics or get them from the internet?
5. Take showers or baths?
6. Make your own candles or buy them? And are they soy or paraffin?
7. Celebrate Halloween or not?
8. Sleep in on weekends or get up early even if you don't have to go to work?
9. Correct other people's grammar, or just let it go?

I will answer these myself by the end of the day. Have fun!
: )

1 comment:

Sister Sunshine said...

Do you.....

1. Code your own website or use a template?
Both.
2. Use a digital camera or a film camera? If digital, do you print your own pictures, order them online, or send them out?
Film... usually disposable. We's po folks. I'd LOVE to have a digital camera... but the crappy old webcam we have is as close as we get. Cameras are WAY down on our list of priorities for any cash we can spare, after things like shoes for 5 kids, etc.
3. Make your own cards or buy them at a card shop?
Both. But I have a hard time getting 'em to print right.
4. Draw your own graphics or get them from the internet?
Get 'em from the internet, but I'd like to study art and do my own.
5. Take showers or baths?
Both.
6. Make your own candles or buy them? And are they soy or paraffin?
Buy them... but not often. See answer #2!
7. Celebrate Halloween or not?
Not.
8. Sleep in on weekends or get up early even if you don't have to go to work?
Both. I sleep later on Saturday, but I'm getting up early on Sundays so we can go to church.
9. Correct other people's grammar, or just let it go?
I used to correct it, but as I get older and less anal, I've been learning to just let it go.