Follow by Email

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Monday Madness!

Well, since I'm really just NOT in the mood to post anything tonight, I'm gonna go ahead and post Monday Madness early. I won't answer the questions 'til tomorrow, though...

Name 3 (or more, or less!) things...

1. ...you cannot live without.
2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with.
3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week.
4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week.
5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.'
6. ...you would like to change about yourself.
7. ...you like about yourself.
8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing.
9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization.

2 comments:

Dr. Rob said...

1. ...you cannot live without.
Chocolate, music, oxygen (I wanted to say sex but that would've been crass)
2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with. Cheese, fingernails, shaving
3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week.
work, not blogging, work
4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week.
alienated wife, blogging, no sex
5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.'
sun, sea and sand
6. ...you would like to change about yourself.
weight, height, gender (just for the day!)
7. ...you like about yourself.
gender, hair, left elbow
8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing.
Work, making tea, work
9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization.
Work, holidays, personal cleanliness

Sister Sunshine said...

Okay. Here are my promised answers:

Name 3 (or more, or less!) things...

1. ...you cannot live without.
Toilet Paper, Hot & Cold Running Water, My Car
2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with.
Coca Cola, Chocolate, Cheese
3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week.
Write 14,000 words on my NaNoWriMo Novel Project, Get to the gym every day, Eat clean
4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week.
Started a novel, lived through my daughter's 14th birthday party (complete with BOYS), figured out that my fax machine works (outgoing, at least...)
5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.'
Braces for my kids' teeth, a vehicle that all 7 of us would fit in, a new roof before we have any more leaks
6. ...you would like to change about yourself.
My weight, my teeth, my laziness
7. ...you like about yourself.
My songwriting ability, my singing ability, my ability to write/edit html
8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing.
Sleeping, bathing, folding laundry
9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization.
Uh... gosh... everything, LOL! Where on earth do I start?