Follow by Email

Monday, November 29, 2004

Monday Madness!

Here they are. As always, I'll come back later to answer them myself...

1. How did you choose a name for your blog?
2. How many times have you changed the name of your blog?
3. How many blogs to you update regularly?
4. How many times have you moved in your life?
5. On a scale of 1-10, how stressful is moving (in your opinion)?
6. When moving, do you/would you rent a moving van/truck?
7. Do you wear glasses? If so, how old were you when you needed them?
8. What one question would you hope someone running a meme, would ask?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I'm not really sure how I came up with them.
2. I've never changed them
3. I have two, one I update way more than the other.
4. I'm going to have to think about this one a second:9 times, all but two occured after I got married and within the last 3 years. And I very well could be missing some and sometimes we were moving back to a former place we lived.
5. 10, you'd think I'd be getting used to it
6. well the military moved us most of the times, but for 3 of our moves we just packed what we could in our car, and sold/gave away the rest. Or mailed home via usps. Not exactly the most economical way ha
7. In the second grade I was told I needed glasses, I've worn them on and off during grade school and ditched them by the 7th grade. Still don't wear them today.
8.I have no idea :)

Anonymous said...

i forgot to sign my note, sorry ~theotherone :)

Sister Sunshine said...

Thanks for participating!
: )