Follow by Email

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Moblog

As if I didn't already have enough to do, I've been fooling around with my moblog... so I can instantly send pix from my camera phone to the webpage. Pretty kewl, eh? I learned about it from Andrew Estel who has the Treo phone I WISH I could afford!

Nevertheless, I am grateful for what I have, knowing that there are many who are less fortunate. My heart really goes out to those people on the other side of the planet who are suffering the aftereffects of that tsunami. That old saying holds true: ...There but for the grace of God (go I)...

My blog buddy Kerry has some stunning images on his site.

Well, enough already. I gotta get off my fat ass & get back to doing the housework. Maybe I'll drop back in here later if something else pops into my head. I'm kinda broody today.

No comments: