1. How many clocks (not watches) are in your home? How many of them are digital? How many do you really look at during the day?
2. How many lamps (non-overhead lights) do you have in your home? What's your average wattage? Are any of them energy saver bulbs?
3. How many house plants do you have in your home? How many need more attention than you give them?
4. How many photos/pictures/drawings/child's art are on your walls? How many from each of the four categories?
5. About how many electric gadgets are in your kitchen? How many are used on a daily basis? How many are used occasionally? How many have been used once and stashed? How many have never been used?