Follow by Email

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Monday Madness!

First of all, choose a letter of the alphabet. Now, choose a number 1-10.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Got a letter? Got a number? Here's this week's challenge:
Using the letter you chose, write down _____ (number you chose) things that describe the current season where you live. (You don't necessarily have to begin each word with the letter you chose.) Also, if you chose a low number and would like to choose a higher one, feel free! =)

2 comments:

AD said...

I chose #1 and letter "A" in a hurry. So when I got to the question the answer just jumped out at me. Here in Virginia, where a week of bitter snow just melted and gave way to 50's and sunshine--ambiguous.

Sister Sunshine said...

I didn't answer it, because I already knew the premise without scrolling down so that kinda spoiled it for me. I may go back and answer some of the ones I skipped from previous weeks, though.

Thanks for stopping by to play.
; )