This week's questions come from one of our fellow Monday Madness participants, Elena. Thanks so much for the questions, Elena! =)
1. How do you find out which performances are in town and at which venue?
2. How do you buy your tickets (i.e. online, box office, eBay)?
3. Do you have copies of seating charts you refer to or just accept what's offered?
4. Which is most important: seating location or hearing the music live?
5. Which venue, if any, do you absolutely refuse to see a performance at?
6. Do you dine at the venue or eat prior to the performance and why?
7. Do you attend performances with certain folks only?
8. Which items are standard accessories/must haves for any performance?
9. Do you buy merchandise/souvenirs?
10. What's the most you ever spent for a ticket (one ticket) and which performance? Was it worth it and why?
11. How far will you drive for that performance you just can't miss?