Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New Mentor Site

Hello folks! I hope all is well in everyone's world, but if it's not... I have a new resource for you. And even if it is, we need both mentors and people seeking advice/support/love so please join!

It's a myspace group, so if you don't have a myspace profile, you'll need to make one. You can set them to private if you're a paranoid type... then only friends can see it. But don't do that if you're a band, sign up with myspace music as an artist in that case... and upload some of your music to stream!

The group's url is http://groups.myspace.com/life4dummies and in case you're wondering about the name, I chose it because a dear, sweet friend who's hurting wrote this in her blog: "I wish there were a "Life for Dummies" handbook" and I thought a group of live people willing to offer support was a far cry better than a handful of dead tree. Capisci?

No comments: