Follow by Email

Friday, July 28, 2006

Mixed Success

The open mic. night on South Beach has huge potential, although I'm not sure the venue is going to work out. Time will tell... I won't quit if he won't. I believe we can build it up with a little effort: we got half a dozen great artists to come out, and all of them said they'd return and bring friends. That is better than some of the open mic. nights at Club M, but I digress.


Click here to read about it... just scroll past my bio 'til you see a black title that says "Lessons learned..."


More than one of the people who showed up at the open mic. night thanked me profusely for opening up a new venue to local musicians, which encourages me to keep trying until I find the perfect venue. Seven may be it, but the club needs work to succeed. Time will tell... time will tell.

No comments: