Follow by Email

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Next "Sweet Ladies" gig

The "Sweet Ladies of South Florida" Musician's Showcase has been invited back to the stage at Club M for a second appearance. We will be there on Saturday February 24th... and should have the same lineup as January's show, give or take a person or two.

I'm really thrilled at the response, and seeking a donor to sponsor us with a larger and more powerful P.A. system... mine FINALLY proved insufficient DUE TO THE LARGE CROWD we had on January 19th. It's the first time I've had such a huge turnout that my 150 Watt P.A. was not enough to let my acts be heard over the hubbub.

Maybe I should take a cue from Christina Marrs of The Asyslum Street Spankers. She actually hushes the crowd, and I don't think it's out of line for me to ask that people show respect for my Sweet Ladies. If they want to talk they can go outside!

No comments: