Tuesday, December 11, 2001

8:19am est: I could not even stay awake with the baby last night... I had to let my two oldest kids take her and I went on to sleep. I don't know what it is, but I've been very sleepy. Yesterday was pretty uneventful, other than the DCF (Department of Children and Families) calling to try and come by, and flat out LYING to both my husband and myself. She told my husband she'd be by at 2, that the 12:00 appointment we set was impossible because something had come up, and if 2:00 was inconvenient to have me call her. When she still hadn't showed up around 3, I called her and she said that's NOT what she told my husband. SHE says she told him to tell me to call her to reschedule. Grrrrrrrrrr. I KNOW it is SHE who is lying. What would my husband have to gain by lying? And we have to put up with these people for at least 3 more months while I go through rehab, because they won't close the case 'til I've complied with all of their demands. Some FREE country...

No comments: