Thursday, January 06, 2005

Earaches and recycling

Off to a slooooooooooooooow start today. I knew I had to wait for Bob to get a tire put on my car and then go to the grocery before I made it to the gym... but I was planning to sleep in, and that didn't work out.

Selena woke me up around 7:30 crying that her ear was hurting and she wanted an ice pack. Then I heard the recycling truck and noticed that our bins hadn't been put to the curb, so I had to make a mad dash to do that... and when I got back to bed, Selena was heading toward her bedroom, about to wake up her sister looking for clothes. She wanted to get dressed!

So I got a basket of her clothes that I had folded but not put away yet, and found a dress she would wear. But by then there was absolutely NO HOPE of going back to bed for some more much-needed rest. Sigh.

No comments: