Saturday, May 04, 2002

I got a lot more than usual done yesterday... washed & dried all the laundry that was in the hamper before sundown, although I didn't get it all folded or put away... also washed all the dishes that were in the sink before sundown, so that the sink doesn't fill up quite as badly today. PLUS I actually swept the house from the kitchen to the hallway... something that should be done daily, or at least 3-4 times a week... but seldom gets done.

Selena has a cold... she's all snotty and miserable. Poor thing. And Sarah's cough has gotten worse again, so I'm suspecting that she also has this cold on top of the cough she never got over from before. After she's been on the allergy medicine for a week (Tuesday) if she's still coughing, I'm making an appointment for her to see the doctor.

No comments: