Thursday, September 08, 2005

Shelter from the Storm

Are you looking for a song that will help raise money for charity? Do you need lyrics? I want to help the disaster victims... and the best way I can do that is through offering my unique talent.

I don't know who might stumble upon my blog, etc. but I hope someone who might be able to use my lyrics finds this. I am willing to assign all rights to this song to a relief organization, but I don't currently have the wherewithal to record it properly. If anyone is interested, I can record a rudimentary version to give an idea of the melody.

This song is very deep and meaningful. It took me seven years of rewrites to complete. Encompassing all five senses, I had originally hoped to join it with news footage from disasters and wars, famines, etc. to produce a flash movie or some such for charitable release. Please, if you have any interest in using it... let me know!

Shelter from the Storm

No comments: