Sunday, May 14, 2006

Having a rotten Mother's Day

I don't think it's too much to ask for all my children to gather for a meal with their mother one day a year... do you? Well... I know it's unusual, but we don't sit down to meals together as a general rule. We are all on different schedules: my husband works third shift, there is always something going on. We don't get hungry at the same time of day either. But for Mother's Day I think it would be nice if they'd all spend that one or two hours with ME. Not their girlfriends and THEIR mothers... but I guess I'd better just get used to that.

Well... Happy Mother's Day to the rest of the world. Hope your day is going better than mine. I need to go get rid of this headache I'm plagued with. And seek to improve the rest of the day!

No comments: