Saturday, June 11, 2005

Catching my breath

Well, it's been a while since I took the time to post, so here's the nutshell version:

Finally quit Telephone Takeout, working an average of 20 hours/week for a web design company ($15/hr) and avg of 10 hours/week for Venture Yachts.

Also still doing some tutoring on the side, so while I have a little more breathing space than I did while working for Telephone Takeout, it's by no means RESTFUL, LOL

My 40th birthday came on June 3 and I'm still a size 16 (American) about 160 lbs. Really need to get my ass back to the gym, thinking about trying it one day a week & work my way up from there. Not sure. Don't want to get sick and make things worse!

For my birthday I went to Sam Ash and bought myself a brand new guitar, so now I have an instrument that would be suitable for playing gigs. Stay tuned!
: )

1 comment:

Sister Sunshine said...

I've been on Prednisone a lot so now I'm up to 170 lbs. Ugh.