Thursday, June 16, 2005

Glory Hallelujah!

My son couldn't buy the Jeep he wanted, so he bought me a laptop for my birthday instead. Of course, I insisted on repaying him so that he can replenish his car fund, but I sure do love this machine! It has built-in wireless... and my city has free wireless access downtown. I stopped off today after work to try it... it was awesome to sit in my car and chat on an IM + check email, etc.

I think 2005 is going to go down in my books as a very good year. I just hope that doesn't mean that next year's gonna SUCK by comparison.

I'm thinking about buying a condo at the beach in a building where they rent them out for you as hotel rooms during the "season" and that pays your mortgage... so in "off-season" you and your family can enjoy it. (To be honest, I prefer OFF season at the beach anyway... because I like it when the ocean feels like BATHWATER.) Well... anyway, that's a plan for NEXT YEAR so maybe it won't suck so bad after all.

No comments: