Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Satisfaction can be oh, so sweet

This has been a good week thus far. I was able to obtain sufficient funds to pay the past due amount on my van (although this month's payment is still due, so if you want to make a donation...) and more than half of my cell phone bill. In addition to this, I was contacted by Bellsouth who made special arrangements and met me halfway regarding the issue of defective equipment, etc.

They are going to send me a new base unit and handset, as well as two return labels: one for the original base unit and (defective) handset, the other for the extra handset we really don't need. (Actually, I'd like to keep it, but dh doesn't care to pay for it right now when money's so tight)

So in the end I should have a functional phone without having to give up the other one until it arrives: as it should be. However, I'm still a little miffed that I'm going to have to reprogram the new unit when it comes. (It has talking caller ID... but you have to record your own voice on it)

Oh... and I also forgot to mention that the problem with Timmy at school has been fixed: he was taken out of Home Ec. and put into P.E.

No comments: