Friday, March 18, 2005

New Job

I worked at both jobs yesterday, so never got online at home to catch up. Here's the scoop:

My first two days at work were great... although I almost got fired for being too slow, but he said that he hired me because of my attitude and potential, so he's just going to try to bring me "up to speed" as quickly as possible.

He's a VERY nice guy, and definitely does need assistance, but it's not just with the web part, I'm really doing more "gal friday" kinda stuff, like answering phones, greeting clients, etc.

I do wanna make sure he doesn't decide I'm not worth the money he's paying me!

Got the world's greatest boss... for sure. It's a long drive, but worth it to me... guys like him and jobs like this one don't come along every day. I want to prove him right about my potential.

Got my own office next to his and my own desk, computer, etc.

Cross your fingers, say a prayer... I do NOT want to lose this job!

No comments: