Sunday, June 25, 2006

Forgiven

Name removed due to the fact he's been forgiven. Thanks for caring.

I have just been insulted by the aforenamed individual, who had the nerve to say "I know I'm better than you."

He called me a loser and took every single statement I made to him out of context. I have never seen anything like it.

It all started over this "Global Warming" movie and our differences of opinion on the movie and subject matter. After going back and forth and growing ever more heated in debate, he had the nerve to say he cares about his fellow man.

I told him I thought that was bullshit because he'd go put $2k in a stripper's g-string, but he'd never help out a friend like me whose vehicle is about to be repossessed.

Okay... so maybe I am a loser. I sure as hell can't come up with the money to NOT lose what I have, so what else can you call me at this point?

But to say he's better than me? Pshaw! He could just as easily find himself in my shoes next year, after his wild spending habits catch up to him or he runs over and kills someone while out driving drunk. So who is the WORST loser?

I rest my case.

No comments: