Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Another day... well, yesterday I made some Italian eggplant... that went over like a lead balloon. No one liked it. Frank ate some just to be polite. I guess I can scratch that recipe! I still have two eggplant in the fridge, so I guess I'll try frying them... no tomato sauce. I also have the leftover steak from lunch the other day to make pepper steak, but I still need more meat to go with the three peppers Bob bought. I've been eating leftovers like crazy so as not to waste food, but I'm going to get fatter than hell if I keep that up!

I swept the floor yesterday, but I never got all my laundry done. It seems like it's always one step forward and two steps back.

Something wierd: My sleeping bag, which Joey always sleeps in, has disappeared. He slept in it Monday night, and awoke in it yesterday, but it's nowhere to be found. Creepy. Nothing else appears to be missing. We can not figure out where it could have gone. Why would someone sneak into our house and steal a sleeping bag and nothing else?

No comments: