Saturday, November 20, 2004

Voodoo & stuff

I was watching a tv program this morning, and something the lady was saying about voodoo kinda clicked for me. See, with voodoo, they basically separate illnesses and other bodily troubles into two categories: natural and (for lack of better phraseology) supernatural.

Long story short here is that when they try and try to treat someone, but their health doesn't improve by NATURAL means, then it is generally assumed to be of a SUPERNATURAL or SPIRITUAL nature.

Seems to me that this concept was well explained... but shouldn't the majority of religions be utilizing some sort of healing methods then, since I've heard others mention similar concepts?

But the bottom line is: the proof of the pudding is in the eating. I'd like to hear some true stories of "faith healing" regardless of your religious affiliation (or absence thereof)

No comments: