Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ch ch ch ch changes

Well, I was starting to move my blog over to my own server, but realized that there's a lot of work involved, like fixing the archive links & so forth... so decided to just keep it there for backup right now. Might do something with it in the future, but don't know. Makes me feel better to know I have all my entries backed up in case something should happen, but...

If I don't get some work soon, I'm going to get ever more creative in making my sites look more appealing. Sooner or later that's bound to get me somewhere... right?

I think I'm LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG overdue for a serious return to my music... so my primary goal for 2006 is to publish my catalog properly so that Dolly Parton will sing "Take a Little Ginseng" or another artist (any artist) will record my material!

1 comment:

Sister Sunshine said...

Never have published my music properly. Don't have scores for the music... just lyrics and unscored melodies.