Monday, February 18, 2002

Well, for a moment I have both hands free to type. I'd better make the best of it!

The baby slept through the night last night for once. I woke at around 20 after 6, rested and refreshed, so I got up to take advantage of the silence and catch up on some of my email. It wasn't long, however, before Selena and Sarah were up, and soon I'm going to have to log off and cook breakfast.

Bob and I are trying hard to improve our relationship. I am sure we will be successful as long as we keep working at it.

I've also made out a schedule like my shrink suggested. I'm not so sure how good I'll be at sticking to it, or if it is going to be of any real benefit at all, but I figured it was worth a try, and I couldn't unequivocally say that it WON'T work if I didn't give it a shot. So far it seems that I have no real spare time, and I'm not sure how to rectify that. I've sent my schedule to one friend for suggestions, but perhaps I should send it to several more. First I'll see what he has to say.

Well... the baby's fussing and Sarah's being mean to her... and getting nasty with Timmy, too, so I guess my time's up. More later?

No comments: