Friday, February 15, 2002

Would ya look at that? I missed another day. Sigh. It's hard to keep up with everything... and not getting easier, either.

I gave my husband a heartfelt letter along with his valentine card yesterday, and he responded by email... it looks like we're going to try and make a go of it... we'll see. Time will tell. I promised to cut all ties with former lovers, including friendship, as long as he does likewise with Penny. The difference is, none of MY former lovers were still trying to talk me into leaving my husband or talking shit about him behind his back. Well, it is a time when compromises must be made, so I'm inclined to cut my losses and do what he wants. It's not like he ever demanded that I do so, but he won't quit talking to Penny if I don't.

No comments: