Saturday, February 02, 2002

Well, today I went to a movie. It's the first time I've been to a movie at the newest theater in town, although it's been open for a year or two. The last movie I went to see was "A Knight's Tale" last year at the $2 theater out west. Today we saw "I Am Sam" and it was good. I'd be really surprised if Sean Penn doesn't win an award for his compelling performance. He was very believable.

Frank babysat so I could take Sarah and Jodi (her best friend) to the movie, as Sarah had been saving her Christmas money for this... it was her (belated) birthday treat to Jodi. I'm pretty well worn out, now, though, as I'm not used to going out anywhere, and I didn't get as much sleep as I could have liked to last night either.

Ever since I started putting the baby in her crib she's been waking up at 5, 6, 7am and then I bring her to bed with me to nurse and fall back asleep with her, but I've got to break that habit or she'll never go back to sleeping through the night again. So this time, I'm going to try to get up and check her diaper, nurse her if necessary, and put her back to bed. Hopefully I'll have her back to sleeping through the night soon! I'm beginning to really miss that bassinet!

No comments: