Thursday, February 07, 2002

Well, it's been a tough day. I went out with Frank last night at midnight, hoping to ride the roller coaster at Boomer's, but it was closed. So we went to the all night drugstore and I got some anbesol for my poor teething baby. I didn't get to sleep 'til about 2:30, and the baby got up at 6:30... but I managed to get her to nap from about 9:30-11:30 during which time I also napped. While this was going on my husband took Sarah, Joe, and Tim out for a bike ride and lunch at Burger King... then he grilled a steak for dinner. Meanwhile I got a load of dishes and a couple of loads of laundry run today, barely.

Then, this evening, Sarah fell off a skateboard and got hurt. Dunno yet if anything's broken, but she's adamently opposed to having xrays done, so we won't be going to the ER tonight, at least. Maybe tomorrow, if there's any swelling apparent. Gave her some ice and advil.

I'm exhausted. Gonna log off and give the baby her bath then scoot my butt off to bed... in Sarah's bed, and she'll be sleeping in mine. Usually she wakes up and brings me the baby in the mornings, but she can't do that if she's hurt, so... it's better this way anyway. I should sleep in the girls' room with the baby until she finishes adjusting and starts sleeping through the night again. Sigh. I can hardly wait!

No comments: