Saturday, January 08, 2005

Can I have a "do over"?

What a day. I got up and went to the gym, then stopped and got rabbit food. It's a good thing I did, because we found another bunny today, a cute little black bunny that's probably not more than 4 or 5 months old.

I went for a long drive with the baby... during which she took a nice nap... and my oldest son (the one who smashed out my car window, refuses to replace it, and still doesn't have a car of his OWN to drive) calls me to tell me he's cut his finger and thinks he needs stitches.

Well, I was too far from home to deal with it, so I told him to have his dad take him. But when I got home, his dad hadn't taken him, saying he didn't think it needed it. He finally DID go to the ER later, and I assume that's still where he is now. The cut is nasty, but it was borderline, so I can see why his father was hesitant. Our new insurance has a $2500 deductible, so guess who gets to pay through the nose for those stitches? (Thanks Clinton)

No comments: