Friday, January 21, 2005

Stressed and depressed

The bills are mounting and our income is at its lowest for the year (I hope) so I am once again contemplating getting a J.O.B. despite my lack of success in obtaining one last time I tried. It was a lot easier to get a job when I was young and attractive. Now, they're looking over my shoulder for the next applicant before I've even discussed my qualifications with them. Sigh. Oh well. I don't really want a job. I just need to earn some income. I wish I were better at securing freelance work!

Hopefully going to the gym for a killer workout will take my mind off my troubles. Then I have a lot of work to do when I get home, as well as tomorrow. Gotta quit spending so much time here at the computer since it's not earning me money or getting me anywhere...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiii! C´on Lydia, dont think that you arent attrachtive, that you cant get a work because of it. YOU ARE PRETTY! and ofcourse you can make yourself even better. I wish to know Fitness magazine how they will go after you when you compete first time at you 40´s. Many will be after you! But you know that you worth it. So...imagine that feeling. Try to have that feeling when you go ask a work, try to feel that you deserve it, just like if you wont miss america fitness pageant, and you know that you won it because of hard work.

I will always support ya! Dont be sad darling! You are GREAT!!!!! (and those who look at you on your physique, simply they dont know anything about you!)


Take care, kisses (muahmuahmuah)

Reese

Sister Sunshine said...

Thanks. I wish I could say it helps... but right now I just want to go crawl under a freakin' rock.