Saturday, January 22, 2005

Worn out but feeling a bit better about things...

Well... I got up at 5am today, got my son up to go to WPB for work and he got on the computer and paid up the cell phone bill. It won't post 'til Monday... but I'm happy!

THEN... I was SUPPOSED to be dropping off two of my kids to help hang door hangers advertising a tax prep service... and one of the other kids reneged so I took his place and made $24 for 4 hours of work. Not much, but better than nothing. Not going to let myself fret over the shortfall today... just too tired for that.

I still have to make potato salad for tomorrow's picnic... and right now I'd like to go to bed and get up at 5am again to do it... but I don't think that's feasible.
: (

Sooooooooo I'll just plug away and hope to God I don't fall asleep while the potatoes are boiling and burn the freaking house down!

No comments: