Thursday, February 03, 2005

Another day in the life...

Great. The doctor's office did NOT call in the inhaler yesterday, because the doc wanted me to come in and see her. Did they tell me this? NO! I didn't find out 'til dh went to pick up the 'script and found that it hadn't been ordered. So now I have to go see her at 3, which means dh will have to pick Timmy up from school for me... and I have to get to work at 5:30. Knowing how long it will probably take me at the doctor's office, I'll probably have to scoot straight from there to work, so I won't be able to drop of any scripts she gives me 'til TOMORROW morning. Ugh. This sux. I already had a major coughing fit at work last night, scaring the hell out of my coworkers. I am so damn pissed off right now! And that's probably only making me sicker. I wish I could calm down... but if I try to take a deep breath, I'll cough up a lung!

No comments: