Saturday, February 12, 2005

Not so bad...

Well, I was up half the night coughing... but I took Alka Seltzer Plus before going to work and managed to keep from coughing TOO awful much while I was there.

Since I'm not scheduled to work tomorrow, I got paid early, and stopped to get pizza for the kids. Only two of them were home and awake, but I'm sure they appreciated it. They are in the bedroom playing video games, and getting along well for once, so I'm happy.

Tomorrow I'm going to go buy some Advantage flea control stuff for the bunnies, and clean some cages... joy oh joy... but it has to be done.

The newest bunny we obtained... the one that just "popped up" one day in the neighborhood, has grown to be so dear to us. He is really a sweetheart. I still miss my old Rocky boy, though. I don't think that will ever change. When you grow to love an animal, 20 years can pass by but a tear still come to your eye when you think of them.

I am SO glad to have some income trickling in... and to STOP having to hold out my hand to my husband or son for favors.

Soon our tax refund will arrive, and we can replace our ailing AC unit. That will be AWESOME! I also plan on making sure dh finally replaces his FAR outdated glasses. I need new lenses... but it has been twice as long for him since he got new ones.

I would love to have surgery to eliminate the need for glasses... if I could be sure it would work... and if my insurance would pay for it!

No comments: