Thursday, October 14, 2004

Getting there...

Well, I'm not 100% yet, but feeling much better than I have all week. Despite being sick, I'm very pleased that I managed to stay on top of the laundry and dishes all week instead of letting everything pile up. I've also gotten good about making the bed... which may seem trivial to those who have never NOT been in the habit of doing so, but it's a big deal to me... in fact, my daughter has been astonished. She keeps asking me "mom, what's wrong with you? Why are you cleaning?" LOL

Now if I can only establish a routine. I want to go beyond what I'm doing now and reach that "Better Homes and Gardens" look some day... and get back to the gym on a regular basis. I really do want to be "fabulous forty" and not "fat forty" next year!

I'm thinking that focusing on the BFL way might not work for me... I may need to tweak it for my own situation. Like I think I'd like to do cardio every morning... and weight training every evening... but I don't know. I hate not being able to get the dumbbells I want/need at the gym when it's crowded... and I don't know when the best time to go would be so that I can always have all my dumbbells. Sigh. Oh to be rich and establish a complete home gym with everything I want/need right there on my own property. Never to have a trainer say "my client will be using these for the next half hour. You may use them after that." Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

The meals are the same. I really need some income to be consistent about eating clean... the EFL meals are awesome, but it's a bit pricey to buy the ingredients IN ADDITION TO what the family will eat...

Okay. Enough ranting about this nonsense. Good night folks, I'm calling it a day.
; )

No comments: