Thursday, October 28, 2004

Progress, not perfection

I must have had a fever last night, cuz I slept for about 12 hours. Didn't work out, and said to hell with my nutrition plan today.

No more 4 or 5am shit. I'm setting my alarm for 6 tomorrow, and plan to work out at 9 when the gym's nursery opens from now on. The baby wants to go with me, and hell... why should I pass up "free" babysitting?

My son was supposed to go with me at 5am, but he punked out on me... and my dh never seems to feel like going since he's been riding his bicycle to and from work until ds gets hooked up with another car...

Gosh, I sure am boring, aren't I? I'm gonna have to do something about that. Not tonight though... Rome wasn't built in a day, after all. Stay tuned, you never know when things will change...

No comments: