Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Under the Weather

I'm still feeling pretty icky, but I made myself clean the poor hamster's cage today. Since none of the kids asked for these pets, I'm taking responsibility for them. Timmy claimed the guinea pig... but the cage is too large and awkward for him to handle by himself. He already broke a piece of it, and I had to duct-tape it back together, LOL

Anyway, I googled "under the weather" and found this great site, Idiomsite which lists the explanations for common statments/phrases. I thought it was pretty neat... hope y'all like it too. I'm afraid I don't have much else to offer right now... just trying not to lie down like I want to because then my head will clog back up again!

Guess I'll go (woo hoo!) unload the dishwasher and set up dh's coffee for tonight.
; )

No comments: