Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Neverending day

Had a hard time getting up this morning... didn't get a nap, and try as I might, I can't seem to make it to bed!

Gonna start getting up at 4am to work out at 5am with my son. We'll see how that works out. I keep tweaking my schedule trying to see what will work best for me... all I know is I prefer working out at 5am cuz the gym is largely empty and it's easy to get the freeweights I want (once I track them down since the crew from the night before never puts them back...)

It's also a real steady "die-hard" crowd that shows up at that hour. I miss them! Looking forward to getting back into that particular groove.

Of course, I'll have to make sure I get an afternoon nap once I pick Timmy up from school, but that should work out fine. Time will tell! Wish me luck y'all!

No comments: