Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends.
What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail onto a new e-mail that you will send. Change all of the answers so they apply to you, then send this to a whole bunch of people you know *INCLUDING* the person that sent it to you. The idea is to learn a lot of little facts about your friends.
I've sent enough of these on by email. I'm posting it in my blog this time. Then I can look back and see how my answers may differ next time... LOL
1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GO TO BED LAST NIGHT? 11pm
2. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD IT BE? My "stick-toitiveness"
3. PAPER OR PLASTIC? Both. I re-use them for various purposes...
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK/MAGAZINE YOU READ? I am currently reading a book called "Siro". Prior to that I read "White Oleander". No magazines lately.
5. A TV SHOW YOU CAN'T STAND TO WATCH? Anything with mindless humor. I like a clever show.
6. WHAT DID YOU EAT FOR LUNCH TODAY? Lunch? Its freakin still breakfast time here!
7. DO YOU LIKE TO BE SURPRISED? always (as long as it is a good surprise....bad surprises are... well... bad... LOL)
8. WHERE DID YOU HAVE YOUR LAST DATE? Date? What's that?
9. WHAT BRAND OF DEODORANT DO YOU USE? Arrid Extra Strength, LOL
10. YOUR FAVORITE STORE TO SHOP? Any store you give me a gift card for, LOL (Otherwise it's all window-shopping anyway)
11. WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER, OR FALL? I can't choose one... I'll take them all!
12. FAVORITE DESSERT? Something rich, decadent, and chocolate. Mmmmmmmmmmmm
13. WHICH ONE WOULD YOU PREFER A CHEF OR A MAID? Maid... no doubt. Then she'd clean up after I cook. I love to cook, just hate to clean. (That's why I'm killing time here at the computer instead of doing my housework!)
14. FAVORITE CANDY? Seattle Chocolates Expresso or Mint Chocolate bar.
15. REGULAR OR DECAF? Regular, baby! In fact, make it hi-test! Vroom!
16. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Frische's Big Boy (which we don't have in south Florida, but if I buy a Big Mac with nothing on it I can make the tartar sauce and make a passable Big Boy, LOL)
17. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU ADMIRE? Honesty and sincerety in everything, the ability to be firm... yet compassionate, grace and humor.
18. FAVORITE HOLIDAY? I don't have one. I find all holidays to be stressful and they make me nervous. Perhaps I'd fare better if I were not perpetually broke... I do remember enjoying holidays once upon a time, LOL
19. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? Evening time, when I read a chapter of my book and go to sleep.
20. FRUIT OR FRUIT SMOOTHIE? Fruit smoothie, usually strawberry banana with protein powder and maybe some Creatine in it. If no Creatine, I might put in some Udo's or Flaxseed oil.
21. HOW MANY RINGS ARE YOU WEARING? None. No jewelry at all.
22. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR MEAT PREPARED? Usually medium rare, but it depends on the meat.
23. WHAT WAS THE LAST CARD YOU SENT TO SOMEONE? Real, paper card? Or e-card? The last paper card was probably the one I made for an instructor, Oscar, when he left our school. E-card was probably a thank you card to someone who had sent me one.
24. WHAT RADIO STATION IS ON WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW? None. Just the sound of the clothes dryer going 'round.
25. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Well, since I'm not sending it out, per se...
26. WHO IS THE PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? See question #25
27. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO FILL THIS OUT? I'm not sure. I would know if it had asked me at the beginning what time it was, but it doesn't. It asked me what time I went to bed last night.