Tuesday, January 29, 2002

Baby's fussy... let me see if I can quickly encapsulate the day...
I went to the shrink at noon, had a nice chat about carpal tunnel syndrome, sex, kids, pets, typing, and a host of other subjects... remarkable for one hour. She's a busy busy lady. Amazing. She has no kids or pets, and I don't think she's married either... she has three offices, and bikes/rollerblades on weekends. Says she types up abou 30-40 reports a week and can't even touch type!

While I was at the shrink the new caseworker from DCF came... she said they want a drug test from me once a month for at least the next two months, and then they can close the case. I'll believe that when I see it. I sure hope so. This shit has dragged on for long enough!

The rest of the day has been relatively uneventful, save for the fact that the baby didn't seem interested in eating her cereal today. I don't know why. Not pushing her though... if she doesn't want it, no biggie. She will eventually be interested in eating all the time, so if she wants to take a break that's okay. She is still nursing well.

No comments: