Saturday, January 26, 2002

I am about ready to go out of my mind. I'm overtired and underhelped... sigh. I have so much to do I don't know where to start. My oldest son is not home, and probably won't be for at least another hour... and he wants to go out of town for a week or two or even a month or two... it is hard enough to get through one day without his help. I want to cry my eyes out. No, I don't think antidepressants would help... that wouldn't solve a damn thing. All it would do is add to the cost of living which is spiraling out of control while my husband's schedule is diminishing. There's no way adding an expense is going to benefit us... and medication is not going to change the situation. Plus, the last time I was on antidepressants, Zoloft to be exact, I HATED the stuff. Gave me heart palpitations making me feel like I was going to have a heart attack, and creepy dreams. NO I DON'T WANT ANTIDEPRESSANTS! Unless they legalize reefer as one. A phat stogey right now would definately put me in the right state of mind to tolerate all that is before me, as well as in the mood to get things done. Sigh. The drug companies are behind keeping it illegal, cuz they know it would eliminate the need for most of their garbage that they push on us poor hapless souls. I just hope I don't end up court ordered to take that poison. Who knows? It might be Prozac or something that will make me COMPLETELY bonkers. Don't wanna risk it.

No comments: