Monday, January 07, 2002

Not feeling too well today... had a nap this afternoon when the baby was sleeping. My husband appears to have the flu... hope it's the same bug the baby already has... I'd hate for her to get over a cold only to come down with the flu! She keeps spitting up all over everything I dress her in... had a full load of laundry for her every day for the past three days now! Ugh. Well... hopefully tomorrow won't suck as badly as today did. At least I got the turkey breast cooked today, even if I haven't touched the pile of dishes in the kitchen. Can't WAIT 'til my dishwasher's fixed... should be within the next week. I gave a deposit for him to order the parts on the 2nd and he said it would be 7 to 10 days. Sigh. The waiting really is the hardest part sometimes.

No comments: