Sunday, January 13, 2002

Had a lousy night last night... not enough Nyquil left. Bob went to the store today, and he got some, so I hope to have a nice restful sleep tonight. The baby slept for half the day, however, so she may make me stay up late before I get to GO to bed. I've caught up the laundry and as usual still have dishes to do... what a humdrum existence. The only way to get anything else done is to either let something pile up or skip tv... hmmmm...

I had a splitting headache for most of the day. It's gone now, but I still feel the pressure in my head and if I bend over it'll hurt again. Sinuses... arrrrgh! I wish I had something more interesting to say, but I'm just in a really boring phase of my life right now, and not really ready to do anything besides routine drudgery. Not much interests me. There was a Beth Hart concert at Young Circle tonight, and I would've like to have gone, but my headache had not yet let up by 5:30 when it was to have started. Sigh. Oh well. I wonder now if I'll ever feel like doing anything worthwhile again.

No comments: