Wednesday, December 12, 2001

7:52am est: I managed to go to bed with the baby last night... but I had to let her fall asleep in bed with me. Then I woke up at around 2am to put her in the bassinet... which she is rapidly outgrowing. I'm going to start putting her to bed in her sister's room, in the crib... soon. She woke me up for the day at about 7:10 this morning. (Yawn) That's okay. I had been getting up earlier, but my husband (who works nights) has been on vacation this week, which throws my whole routine off.

I'm going to that rehab place today, so they can put me in the computer. Not looking forward to it... but afterwards I'm going to go check my P.O. Box and then go to Guitar Center to find out about multitrackers... an online friend wants to buy me a digital one for Christmas. We'll see...

No comments: