Friday, December 21, 2001

An unusual day... my husband was off work & on the computer all night (as usual... he always stays up all night on the computer when he's off work) but what's unusual is that it's 57 degrees outside, pretty chilly for south Florida! My youngest son was on the computer when I got up... and my oldest son who usually sleeps 'til noon (we homeschool them) was up too. The boys are still up.

Yesterday I didn't hand out any flyers. Instead I went to the lab & had a urine test ($30) then went Christmas shopping with the money my husband gave me. I did pretty good. I got gifts for my husband and four oldest kids, plus wrapping paper, ribbons, diapers, twine, and some candy for $120. I was 20 cents short at the register when I was in Target, but the cashier said she was over by 10 cents, so I was only 10 cents short, and not to worry about it. Merry Christmas! I hope someone else left her a dime so she came out even at the end of the night!

I got plenty of exercise shopping... went to "Sawgrass Mills" a HUGE outlet mall with equally huge stores... but I found what I was looking for. No two items in the same store, though. I even found pajamas with feet in size 12 for my oldest daughter, and swim trunks for my middle son. The other gifts weren't as difficult to find.

That wore me out, so I didn't really get much else done. The baby didn't nap, so she fell asleep around 7:30 pm and woke up at 1:30... she went back to sleep around 2:30 am, and so did I! The house is a mess, but I still haven't been able to really bring myself to care much.

No comments: